Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Vision

2016 has been a rough year to say the least, in struggling with infertility and utilizing multiple hormone treatments I've gained about 10 pounds and dealt with more loss than I could have imagined a year ago, but God has placed it in my heart to turn my attention to coaching and helping others. So I'm focusing on ending 2016 strong and with a new vision to figure out the best way to help other's reach their fitness & health goals!


Top 5 December Tips:

1. Do a workout program you ENJOY (yes it's possible, reply back to me if you haven't found one you like doing yet. 

2. Eat BEFORE you go to any parties. 

3. Make a mental choice to set and achieve a goal. (ie. I am losing 5 pounds this month and I will do the 3 Day Refresh and then Core de Force to achieve this goal. I will not let parties or peer pressure stand in my way. When asked to indulge I will reply with something like "No thanks, I'm doing really great on my program and I really don't want to mess it up" <-- I've used that multiple times in the past and people typically respect it) 

4. Plan, Prep, Eat! Follow the 12 hour eating plan to help you plan out your meals about a week at a time. Take 10-15 minutes to plan and create your shopping list, then prep your food. Then ENJOY the delicious meals with your family!

5. Reflect don't regret. If this year has not gone as you've planned, reflect on what obstacles you've faced and look ahead at how you can overcome obstacles in your future. Use pitfalls as learning experiences and grow from them. 


Book of Transformations



I just created this binder. My goal is to fill it with YOUR transformations: physical, emotional, spiritual. I want to make sure I'm helping YOU reach your personal goal and documenting your journey along the way. 


Want to be one of the first ones in? Just fill out this short form to send me your December goals and I'll help you work towards them! 

No comments :

Post a Comment