Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day 1 of Insanity Max:30 Modified


WOW
Oh my goodness
That was an AMAZING workout
    
I may only be 25, but with my history of knee injuries in the past, and with listening to my body throughout 2014 and getting my best results yet, I'm not risking injury again. Insanity Max:30 is going to help me stay away from those injuries because, not only did they include a modifier, BUT they have a split screen option to where I can SEE the modifier the ENTIRE program! BRILLIANT!
So I haven't done a lot of cardio this year and was a little nervous going into day 1. But I want you to know I killed it! Even modified I still got my heart rate up AND maxed out! (what is maxing out? you go as hard as you can for as long as you can and when you need to take a break, that's your max out time) 
I wouldn't call this a beginning program, but if you're fairly active or recently started getting active, the modifier can be the perfect ease in option for you :) I took before pics and measurements so I'll be sharing those throughout too :) 
Any questions so far about the program, the meal plan, etc?
Just post a comment below and I'll answer them for you :)
***Oh and don't forget to subscribe so you can get updates***

No comments :

Post a Comment